FineReader 14 corporate upgrade offers new and enhanced features including wide range of PDF editing tools, document comparison feature and even more perceptive OCR for document conversion. Wie, faster performance across the board — from launching app to opening and converting.
Scan and convert documents into editable formats
- Up to 99.8 %* recognition accuracy and precise retention of layout and formatting deliver documents in editable files (such as Microsoft Office or OpenOffice Writer documents) that look Zuletzt like the ursprünglich.
- Exact reconstruction of tables, even with complex structures, for performing editing and calculations directly within Microsoft Excel.
- Over 190 recognition languages, including newly added recognition of single-line mathematical formulas and transcription symbols.
- Superior conversion results from documents scanned directly with FineReader thanks to automatic image pre-processing.
Check and correct recognition results
- Side-by-side comparison of the ursprünglich document image and the recognized text gives a quick overview of uncertain characters – or of recognition areas that require adjustment.
- Verification tool for systematic examination of every uncertain character and immediate correction, if necessary.
Prepare documents for digital archiving
- Precise conversion of scanned documents into searchable PDF and PDF/A files for fast retrieval of documents through keyword search and for long-term archiving.
- MRC compression reduces the size of PDF files in order to save storage space and costs, while preserving the visual quality of documents.
Collect and consume information on the go
- Conversion of scanned articles and books into e-book formats such as EPUB or FB2 for convenient reading on the go.
- Documents captured with digital cameras deliver conversion results with the same exceptional quality as scanned documents thanks to advanced image pre-processing.
Convenient PDF viewer with extras
- Using FineReader as default PDF viewer makes the information in any type of PDF document – whether scanned or digitally created – immediately actionable.
- PDFs are immediately searchable as soon as they are opened, even if they were created using a scanner.
- Convenient adding and editing of bookmarks to quickly return to important parts of a document.
- Easy navigation through documents thanks to a variety of display options.
Collaborate with colleagues
- Versatile commenting and annotation tools enable you to exchange feedback and ideas with your colleagues, as well as track the status of comments.
- Drawing tools for commenting graphs, charts, drawings and other document elements, besides text.
Edit and modify PDF documents
- Direct editing of typos and other small corrections within a PDF – works for both digitally created and scanned documents alike.
- Rearranging or adding new pages or even adding and moving images.
- Adding, changing or removing document properties (metadata).
- Form filling for interactive fields in PDF forms.
- Quick extraction of tables and text by selecting an area directly either in digital or scanned PDF documents– no additional text recognition needed.
Protect documents and information
- Redaction of sensitive information so that it cannot be retrieved at a later point in time. Even from multiple instances within the document, simultaneously.
- Quick removal of “hidden data” within PDF documents – metadata, text layers, comments, attached files, bookmarks, usw.
- Different levels of password protection restrict opening, printing, editing or accessing of information in a PDF.
- Control of the integrity and authenticity of PDFs through application of one or multiple digital signatures.
- Creation of PDF documents from a scanner, from Office documents or from any application with a print function using the virtual printer.
- Batch creation of PDFs or merging of different file formats into one PDF document.
- MRC compression when creating PDFs – delivers the same visual quality in a smaller file size.
- Quick identification of crucial text changes between different versions of the same document, even if they are in different formats – e.g. a scanned paper document and its ursprünglich version in Word.
- Easy revision thanks to intuitive navigation through the detected changes that are highlighted in the compared documents.
- Export of identified changes as comments in a PDF or as a change log for convenient sharing.
- Automated conversion of document batches with the Hot Folder tool: Zuletzt set FineReader 14 to “watch” a folder on a local drive, network drive, FTP server or mailbox and all incoming documents will be processed automatically. .
- Sophisticated settings for improving text recognition and conversion quality are available.
- Easy scheduling of document processing workflows to run at a specified time.
- Legal: FineReader helps law practices and in house gesetzlich departments achieve greater productivity by making gesetzlich documents actionable. Enables attorneys, paralegals and administrative staff to easily process, manage and make the most of the information in paper and image-only documents and PDFs.
- Education: With FineReader, educational institutions and library services can provide lecturers, researchers, and students with special needs with a powerful tool for accessing information in books, articles and study materials – and for sharing it with others qua PDFs.
- Government: FineReader helps government organizations manage paper-wählerisch processes more effectively – by eliminating error-prone retyping and document recreation when working with paper-based documents or converting documents for long-term archiving.
* According to internal ABBYY tests. Accuracy, speed and formatting results may vary depending on document quality and scanner settings.
|PC Minimum Organisation Requirements:||PC Recommended Organisation Requirements:|
FineReader 14 corporate upgrade is an all-in-one OCR and PDF software application that combines professional-neuzeitlich OCR with a powerful and easy-to-use PDF solution. This upgrade from FineReader 12 Corporate offers a range of tools that provides powerful, yet easy-to-use tools.
Convert PDFs and Scans: Find gravierend information locked in paper and image-based documents faster and easier, prepare documents for archiving. Convert scanned documents to editable formats with superior accuracy.
Edit and Comment PDFs: Work with PDF documents of any kind – whether scanned or digitally created – easier than ever before. Edit, comment and protect, fill out PDF forms, collaborate with colleagues and create PDFs.
Compare Documents: Detect gravierend differences in text between two versions of the same document, regardless of their format i.e. compare the scan (PDF or image) of a signed contract to its ursprünglich in Word format. Sophisticated tool for document comparison functionality.
Automate Conversion: Schedule automated processing of your documents – prepare batches of documents for long-term archiving or convert into formats for further editing.